CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So Excited!





Last night is my "night out" when hubby watches the kids and I can leave and go or do anything I like. He was late home from meeting with a friend though and I wanted to get some fabric for some new designs to post on trendy tot. I looked up the fabric store's hours and they were open until 9 which meant I had 30 minutes, so I raced like a mad woman to get there in time! I am not sure if this was some sort of April Fool's Day joke, but they were already closed when I got there well before 9! Luckily I found another fabric store on my way home that was still open, so since today my daughter goes to "school", I will get to sew. Yay! There will be some new designs coming soon on trendy tot! Above are picture of one of my latest creations.

0 comments: